Annual Marines Toys for Tots Ride Maricopa 2017
Saturday, November 25th, 2017
Starting point at the great Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale.
15656 N Hayden Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Thank you to all who attended and helped!
And As Always – THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Along with Sue “Brat” Ashe for the Annual Marines Toys for Tots Maricopa event.
Cost was $15 per person with toy and $20 per person without toy.
Ride pins were given for the first 150 to register along with goodie bags!
100% of the proceeds from this event were donated with a cheque presentation to the Maricopa Toys for Tots!
Starting at the great Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale. 900 AM – 11 AM registration. Last bike out by 1115 AM. Presentation of Colors at 1245 PM. Ending at Lucie’s Sage & Sand Grill, with last bike in by 300 PM.
- Starting at Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale – Kick off party
- The Gremlin Garage – New River – Honda smash for charity
- American Legion Post 90/VFW Post 1796 – Black Canyon City – Presentation of Colors, Pig roast & Live Music
- Ending at Lucie’s Sage & Sand Grill – Glendale – End party & Live music
Great ride with great friends old and new, ride pins, T-shirts, live music, food and lots of raffles.
“The Dream” Sponsors:
“Our Mission” Sponsors:
Event Hosted by:
- Harley-Davidson of Scottsdale
- The Gremlin Garage LLC
- American Legion Post 90/VFW Post 1796
- Lucie’s Sage & Sand Bar & Grill